Apply to us, but do it the right way. How it works at netzwerk P.
How do you apply?
Please send us your application by email to email@example.com
Checklist for email applications:
- Cover letter with earliest possible start date and salary expectations
- Curriculum vitae
- References and attachments
- Photos are not required and not desired
We prefer applications without a photo, as your qualifications are all that matter for our selection process. We have a very mixed team and we are open to diversity. We like being surprised and prefer to see you for the first time when we meet in person!
After receipt of your application:
Whether it’s an application for a specific position or an unsolicited application, we handle every application with the same care and attention. You will promptly receive a response from us.
If your application captures our interest, we will send you a written invitation to an initial interview lasting around 45 minutes. Otherwise, we will also send you a rejection message by email.
In the case of mutual interest, up to two further interviews may follow. These particularly serve to provide more information about the main areas of focus, to get to know the working environment, workplace and colleagues better, and finally to discuss the terms of the contract.
Getting started at netzwerk P
Comprehensive onboarding process
- Welcome to netzwerk P
- Office tour and introduction to the location
- Furnished workstation
- Training in all relevant tools, processes and netzwerk P quality management
- Training in occupational safety, data privacy, and confidentiality
- Introduction to all areas
- Training in daily operations by colleagues
If you have questions about your application, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org