Display content intelligently and make it easily accessible.
Mercedes-Benz Trucks presents the Actros, the newest model in its fleet of vehicles.
With the marketing measures, Mercedes-Benz Trucks wishes in particular to highlight the new product features and, in the process, communicate both with dealerships (B2B) and customers (B2C). Existing video content is to be displayed for this purpose. netzwerk P performed a requirements and targets analysis to take a new look at the project and developed an entirely new approach.
Intuitive access via a mobile device
Content access and
Ongoing customer journey optimisation
Creation of an exceptional mobile brand experience with maximum data transparency
The user is guided to the Mercedes-Benz Trucks ticket (Wallet) via QR codes on physical advertising materials such as display cards and Happy Families playing cards. The ticket gives them access to video content made available on a microsite and to other informative references such as apps and links. The ticket content is dynamic and can be updated at any time. With the ticket, the user can also be notified about, for example, upcoming events via push notifications. This allows Mercedes-Benz to reach the customers directly via their smartphones and the customers to access the very latest content more quickly. Tracking and analysis are used to record the entire user journey and content usage, allowing these to then be continuously optimised.
- Cross-touchpoint campaign (online/offline – hybrid)
- Dynamic content provision on your own landing page
- Creation of a digital extension to the content via QR codes or physical advertising materials in combination with [nP]pocket (Mercedes-Benz Trucks ticket)
- Additional distribution through dealerships and users via the ticket
- Targeted addressing of ticket holders with flexible scalability
- Image strengthening via stored Mercedes-Benz Trucks ticket (branding)
- Extensive tracking by means of [nP]analytics